Sunday, August 15, 2010

Camel Colored Blazers


Ahhh, the camel hued blazer, it takes me back...way back. Like, back to the 7th grade lol. After reading in lucky magazine -style spy- this month that camel hued blazers were a hot look this fall I was giddy with delight *claps hands like an idiot*. I skipped to my closet and FINALLY (with dignity!) was able to re-emerge my camel colored blazer I got in the 7th grade (even in all my 13-year-old divine wisdom i was able to forsee this trend ;) lol) to wear once more with pride!

Ooo, such sophisticaton! *clanks wine glass* It's like a fine wine. Historically, this preppy item has channeled a very grown-up sensibilty, which seems to be an important staple in the more sophistocated classy look most designers have been going for this fall (like Louis Vuitton's oh-so proper 50's inspired runway looks). Fashions' most decadent neutral has been appearing in the form of blazers & overcoats on runways such as: Gucci, Chloé, Dries, & Michael Kors- just to name a few. So if you're feeling lucky (,punk.) and want to attempt the look, then try it out for yourself for a truely timeless lady-like appeal.

2 comments:

  1. good thing you held on to your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are a couple of recommended fashion section for your consideration:

    -- New York Magazine

    -- Vanity Fair

    ReplyDelete